Monday, July 15, 2013

Liberty is Back!

It has been a long time since Title of Liberty has had a published article, well I'm glad to be back.  Here I will set out to express my right to free speech, and provide conservative insight on the issues facing our States, Nation, and the World.  You are welcome to follow me, and comment on each article.  I will never suppress your right to praise or hate the comments made in this blog.  So here we go.  I hope you decide to follow.  I will try to keep my conservative rantings to a minimum on Facebook, that way my dear friends can skip over any comments that possibly may offend them.  I can't control peoples decision to be offended, but I will do my best to keep positive.  There will be no set schedule to postings, they may come in groups or single posts on occasion.

It's good to be back,
Christopher D. Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment